The current effective joint programs are as following:
1) Joint M.Sc. Program in the field of Geodesy and Geomatics Engineering, with the ITC , the Netherlands starting from 2004.
2) Joint M.Sc. Program in the field of Mechanical Engineering: Automotive Engineering, with the Kingston University, UK starting from 2005.
| || |
The Office of International and Scientific Cooperation (OISC) at K.N. Toosi University of Technology (KNTU) acts under University’s chancellor and is currently directed by Dr. Masoud MirTaheri.
Conduction of efficient research work requires continuous communication and collaboration with other research centers. OISC is in charge of providing the grounds for collaboration of our faculty members and students with other research centers inside and outside Iran. One of the major missions of OISC is to introduce the potentials of KNTU to other universities and research centers. It also tries to convey the information it acquires from foreign universities and research centers to the University community
OISC also looks after the following scientific activities:
- Signing of Memoranda of Understanding between KNTU and other institutions
- Communicating with scientific organizations outside Iran
- Visits by foreign delegates to KNTU
- Visits to other international institutions by KNTU delegates
- Travel of KNTU faculty members to international conferences
- Membership of KNTU faculty members in professional societies
- Exchange of students with foreign universities
- Sabbatical or study leaves of KNTU faculty members
- Short term research programs of PhD students at foreign universities